THINGS TO DO IN HONG KONG!

Klook.com

A great escape with the Ford EcoSport

By itsmejamesrhed - October 02, 2020




This new normal made me bored! I can't go to other places as I’m stuck within the locality. 



So, I made a decision and invited my family to have a wonderful weekend together with the Ford EcoSport.

 



Good thing that all the beaches reopened, and I'm happy we went to Pantukan, Davao de Oro. It's almost a 1-hour ride from Tagum City or 32.2 km. The travel was smooth-sailing.


RhEd Travels


I discovered a resort where I can relax and swim in the pool and in the sea. It's a great place for bonding with your family and friends while enjoying the chilly ambiance of the resort.


 






We had a delicious lunch and took home some of the leftovers. Luckily, the Ford EcoSport has a huge compartment and can carry a lot of things.




Truly a nice weekend because everything is unplanned! My family slept through the whole duration of the drive, thanks for the Ford EcoSport’s roomy and comfortable interior.

 


 

 We also enjoyed listening to our favorite songs during the drive with the Ford EcoSport’s audio and connectivity system.





 If you want to test drive the Ford EcoSport, you may reach the Ford Davao dealership via the contact details below:


 

Contact Person: Ms. Jam Yap Quindoy

Designation: General Manager

Contact Number: 0928 551 8489

 

You can also follow me on my Instagram account at @itsmejamesrhed

 

Or visit my blog at www.rhedtravels.com

 

So, until the next Ford Vehicle Review!

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow.Ecosport one of the best selling car of Ford Phils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.Ecosport one of the best selling car of Ford Phils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Solid talaga quality pag Ford 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Solid talaga quality ni Ford 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a class contender for mini SUV’s!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a class contender for mini SUV’s.

    ReplyDelete