THINGS TO DO IN HONG KONG!

Klook.com

Ahoy There at Seven Seas!

By itsmejamesrhed - February 15, 2020


Overcome your fears with the largest pirate-themed waterpark in the Philippines and over 12 exciting slides at Seven Seas Waterpark located in Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro, Philippines.


This is a breath-taking activity! Believe it or not, at first, I am hesitating to try this adventure, but everything was changed when I tried the most extreme slides.

THE CYCLONE


Don't ever miss to try this heart-pumping activity when you are here! This is the most extreme I tried in the waterpark, If you try this first, then rest could be easier for you!

 

THE PLANK DROP

This 20 meters in height Plank Drop in a transparent capsule-like cylinder is the first vertical aqua loop water slide in the country and one of my favorite extreme activities here in Seven Seas, an extraordinary experience that I tried for three times.


 


THE TANDEM

This one is similar to the cyclone but less extreme in a tandem ride.

 

The remaining slides became easy to me because I didn't feel any adrenaline at all.


   
 
 


Take note! Your travel to Cagayan won't be complete without finishing the slides, and I'm happy to say that I conquered all. 



Try this splashing experience and book online via Streeby or plan your travel destination only at StreetBy Tours.

 












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments