THINGS TO DO IN HONG KONG!

Klook.com

The #waisspending in Boracay and the 3k challenge.

By itsmejamesrhed - August 13, 2016


Going to Boracay is definitely fun but, you know what interests me the most? That is to challenge myself in spending a little amount in one of my trips and finally i made it in Boracay. 

To have a proof I documented it! Since our flight was delayed that time I decided to shoot all my activities along the way, That is why I came up a travel blog video. So the video is all about how to spend wisely or being #wais in my Boracay Trip and I used #waisspending as the official hashtags of this video. So please watch the clip on how to spend my P3,000.00 in 3 days when you click the video below. 





or you can watch the video at http://rhedtravels.com/videos.html




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments